22_10

Incase you missed it: Lagos DAD EARNS ₦6,611,984 PER MONTH WITH BITCOIN

 For our quarterly finance report, we sat down with self-made Bitcoin entrepreneur and Lagos dad, Emmanuel Akpa, who has personally earned more than ₦6,611,984 last month with Bitcoin. He shared his exclusive trick to help ordinary Nigerians earn up to ₦217,223/hour from home!

Emmanuel Akpa got started with Bitcoin in mid 2017 after an unsuccessful job hunt left his family nearly broke. "I lost my construction job and looked for months for new work with no luck. My wife worked part-time, but my job loss hit us hard. I needed reliable income...fast. That's when I really started researching Bitcoin" Emmanuel says.

Emmanuel says his biggest fear at first was entering a completely new, unknown industry. "At first I thought, 'how am I going to make money using this? I'm just a dad who lost his job. I have no in-depth computer skills or a fancy degree in finance like some of those Bitcoin 'hot shots' you hear about on the news" Emmanuel shared.

“I thought, 'I'm just a dad who lost his job. How am I going to make money with this?'"

Emmanuel Akpa
Emmanuel Akpa
DOES BITCOIN ERA REALLY WORK? WE TEST IT OURSELVES


During his long hours of research, Emmanuel found an advertisement saying he could earn up to ₦3,888,892 in the next 24 hours with only a ₦95,000 investment using a system called Bitcoin Era. "It had some really great reviews from some of the top Bitcoin investors, so I felt safer signing up for the system" Emmanuel shared.

Bitcoin Era is an online system that teaches you how to use internet sites to make money online with Bitcoin. It uses revolutionary algorithms to actually determine and recommend whether or not the value of Bitcoin is going up or down. All you have to do is fill out a short form to get access to the system.

After just two weeks using the Bitcoin Era system, Emmanuel had made over ₦5,603,893.

"I was shocked! I couldn't believe how easy it was to make money" Emmanuel said.

“I couldn't believe how easy it was to make ₦5,603,893.”

Our senior editors wouldn't let us publish the interview with Emmanuel Akpa until we verified that Bitcoin Era is a legitimate make-money-from-home opportunity. Our corporate leadership did not want us releasing any information that could potentially cause citizens of Nigeria to lose their hard-earned money.

So our editorial team tested Bitcoin Era to make sure it actually works like Emmanuel Akpa described. One of our online editors, Kungawo Khumalo, volunteered to risk his own money and test out Bitcoin Era.

Kungawo is a 53-year-old father of 2 children whose wife lost his job last year due to illness. He admitted he was struggling financially and this investment opportunity could be the answer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment