23_04

Touching Story: The Cute Abiola

"It is indeed a great honor and privilege to have bagged my first AMVCA nomination in the category of Best Online Social Content Creator, having started my Career with Event MC / dancer  In 2010, moving to content creating in 2014. I started content creating with the stage name Ankara Gucci, and this was a period where I used to do selfie videos in Yoruba in different uncompleted buildings, singing short Fuji music. 

In the course of my journey towards rebranding content creation, I have brought about a lot of contents with different characters such as: Fine Boy Kabi, The Cute Abiola Talent Hunt 1.0 - 8.0, if God na Man, Orji Malaika, etc. In fact, during the Talent Hunt, while I was using the avenue to promote my craft as a content creator, I gave the platform to a lot of upcoming talented young minds, who are now doing great in the industry. 

When I joined the Nigerian Navy, I was faced with two opposite career paths as my employment in the Nigerian Navy practically rendered my content creating career almost impossible but I remained focused, steadfast and dedicated towards my content creating career,

The video that was tagged to the category titled ‘The VIP Bathroom’ where I featured @kirikuofficial @mcalways1 @_portablee @official_shirleycurvy which @director_ug directed has within one year garnered 3.5million views on YouTub e and over 25million views on Facebook. This was possible because of the support, love and sheer empathy I have enjoyed over time from you all, and I have never taken you for granted. 

I deeply appreciate the organizers of the AMVCA for the considered nomination

My dear fans, friends and familys, you have always been my greatest strength and support system, Let’s bring the AMVCA Best Online Social Content Creator home!

Voting has been opened, kindly visit @africamagic Website, go to Best Online Social Content Creator and vote for ABIOLA, it’s the first on the list. 

I anticipate your block votes and I WANT YOU ALL TO GET INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS. 

Congrats to all the Nominees in The Category . It’s indeed a Win For all of us 

Congratulations to All TCA crew members ! 

THANK YOU! 🤝" The Cute Abiola (Lawyer Kunle)

No comments:

Post a Comment