23_08

At first, I wanted to be a Doctor and in 2011, I said to my Science Teacher I wanted to become "A Successful Musician"

At first, I wanted to be a Doctor and in 2011, I said to my Science Teacher I wanted to become "A Successful Musician"
I record Future I Know, Owo, Ijo Ife (Love Dance), Ife (Love) My Dream Girl and Also Fuji Album titled "Oro Olu".

September 20th, 2019 I welcomed my first children (Taye & Kehinde) MAT & MAK.

I've solicits assistance from many including Olamide, Davido, Tonny Elumenu, Elon Musk, President Puttin, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Don Jassy, Funke Akindele and many others.

Interviewer: Do anyone of them responded?
Response: NO, but I never give up, they also have a lot of things, a lot of people on them and a lot of business to attend to.
So for this reason, I blame no one.
I may be employed by any of them, it may not even be for Music. It maybe as an office assistant, lyrics jotter, as parts of management team and so on.




No comments:

Post a Comment